Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Revolution: "Clue" Review Free on klikvideo.com

Warning: full spoilers for the episode follow.


“Let me get this straight: your MILFY sister-in-law flips a magic switch, gets this crap working, and we point it all towards Philly, and that’s our best chance?” I have questions too, Hudson, I have questions too. For example: Do you remember when this series was about a blackout? Well it’s been a minute, so I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t. There are moments, and this is one of them, that I wish we had a review score that equaled ”weird.”


Revolution has yet to reconcile its identity crisis. Sometimes I like to tune in just to see what genre I’ll be watching that week, and what they’ve done with the characters. This week we ventured into an Agatha Christie mystery novel. Everyone’s locked in a room and no one can be trusted. I wonder who the secret killer might be? Oh, lo and behold, it’s one of the most recent additions (read: disposable) to the group!


Continue reading…


IGN


No comments:

Post a Comment