Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wrestling Wrap Up: Triple H Feels Dizzy, Collapses Free on klikvideo.com

Okay, so I’m going to try and write this Wrap Up quickly as there may be some hatches around the homestead that needed battening down later on. Apparently, only having moved to the Dallas area last summer, there are these things called tornados that drop down from above and roll toward you like bowling balls. Oh, and your house and everyone you love is the pin. So forgive the rushed effort. I don’t expect anything as horrible as the tragedy that befell Moore, Oklahoma yesterday, but I need to stay alert. As natural disasters go, having come from Los Angeles, I’m still on the fence about whether or not it’s better to just have calamity strike out of nowhere or if it’s better to live in abject terror for days. In the end, I suppose I’m just anti-sucky s*** happening to people.


Continue reading…


IGN


No comments:

Post a Comment